Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This one's for you Dad

Dad,

In the last week I've taken the train to Delhi and then back home, turned around headed right back by night taxi, and then made it home again this morning by train. I feel like I've been on the run non-stop (and that's not stopping anytime soon), but while I was in Delhi this last time I found a few things that I'm sure would interest you.

First, I found a the world's largest cup of coffee. Well, maybe it wasn't the world's largest, but it was big enough have to use two hands even at the bottom of the cup. Best of all though, it was just a big cup of black coffee. I know how you like that stuff (guess I didn't fall too far from the tree on that one).


Then when I was wondering around I also found some construction techniques I'm sure you'd be found of... bamboo scaffolding।


And now, in the morning I'm headed out into the Himalayas... I imagine that it'll be kind of like El Paso's mountain, but then again probably a lot different, too. I'm just hoping it doesn't end up like the time we went camping at Martin Creek Park and it poured down on us all night. That'd be no fun.

So you've been on my mind lately, and just thought I'd send you a quick hello before heading out for another week!

-eric (एरिक)

No comments:

Post a Comment