Saturday, April 10, 2010

Three Good Things... Count 'em... 1,2,3

Here's your Hindi lesson for the day. By the time we're done you'll be able to count to three, and now three things that brightened up my day a little.

1. Ek - Chicken Wings - Nothing like a little bit of America to satisfy my belly. Homemade chicken wings sure hit the spot tonight (plus they were a big hit with my Indian friends).

I don't mind bragging about my own cooking... it was delicious. I'll make you a deal, come visit me and I'll prove it to you.

2. Do (Doe) - The "electric mosquito destroyer machine..." Not only does it sound intimidating, but hopefully now I'll be able to sleep without being eaten alive. Those pesky mosquitoes don't stand a chance.

How to activate the electric mosquito destroyer machine.

The electric mosquito destroyer machine activated! Mosquitoes beware!

3. Tin (Teen) - Air Conditioning - I finally have my very own window unit installed in my room!

I don't plan on using it except for an hour or so before I go to sleep, but that will sure help to fight of the 95+ weather we're already having (both outside and inside).

Ek, Do, Tin. It's as easy as One, Two, Three.

-एरिक

1 comment:

  1. you are too funny Mr. Eric. Kyle said that the boys got to skype you the other day. I think its about time that I get to! :) Whats the time difference/good time to skype?

    ReplyDelete